PE Funding 2013-2014
Our school has received funding for 2013-2014 called Sports Premium. We hope to get £9,500 for the whole year although we have only received £5,671 so far.
This is what we have spent or allocated our money on for this school year:
- Money allocated to fund after school club activities through Doncaster Rovers – supported 25 children each half term.
- Money allocated to fund every child in KS2 to have rugby training through weekly games session for a term throughout the year (to cover PPA).
- Also to provide a weekly after school activity for KS2 children (20 children per term.)
- Purchase of new whole school PE scheme for ALL children throughout school; training for all staff and all resources for each class to be in place for starting in September 2014.
- Buying into first class PE support from Hungerhill as part of our Trust.
- Basketball from Danum Eagles after school provision (6 weeks) for KS1 children.
- Purchase of CyberSmart on-line activities to use in school and access for parents at home. Regular use for cheerleading lunchtime clubs.